We believe in investing in the future
Interns are not here to make us coffee, or be errand runners. Interns are treated just like any other associate and expected to contribute their knowledge, experience, and point of view to the projects they are working on.
At Hive Up, our internship programs are structured and well thought out. Aside from this, we create a fun and educational experience by inviting guest speakers with varying industry experiences to give talks that would help to broaden and expand your mind and industry knowledge. We also hold bi-weekly 101 series, so you can keep up to date with best practices in the industry.
Internship Positions AvailableIf you’re looking to make a real impact to a business and build meaningful bonds with fellow interns, join us today!
- Business Analyst Intern
- You will deep dive into data and numbers, study them and create meaningful interpretation and implementation of the data.
- You like to spend many hours behind a computer and be in the zone with your work
- Marketing & Content Intern
- You enjoy writing and have a creative force around you
- You dabble in some design and appreciate the finer details of it
- You enjoy brainstorming marketing strategies and campaigns and like to see these ideas through
- Skills in Graphic Design is a plus
- Business Development Intern
- You will work closely with the management team of the company to assist in investor relations and fundraising
- You enjoy the corporate finance aspect of a business
- You are fairly outgoing and enjoy meeting people in your day to day job
- You want to try your hand in selling and be damn good at it
- Graphic Design Intern
- You will work with our designers and marketing team to materialize visual communication ideas
- Frontend Intern
- You will work with our designers to convert material into HTML and CSS
- Backend Developer Intern
- Develop a hybrid mobile application (front end, back end)
- Develop a web application (back end)
- Conceptualize workflows and detail work items using systems thinking
- Understand and integrate the user experience into the product
- Collaborate regularly within a dynamic team in an Agile environment
ApplicationsPlease send your application to email@example.com. Your email must have the following:
- email subject: [your name] – [start date]
- email introduction: (max 200 words) explaining your top 3 talents
- your résumé as the only attachment